With a view to developing trade cooperation between companies of the agri-food sector, KOWR would like to invite representatives of your company to participate in the food & beverage Buyers Trade Mission in Poland during the POLAGRA Food Poland 2019 Fair.
Who can take part in the Buyers Mission?
Decision makers from international companies purchasing agri-food products and beverages (food distributors etc.).
What are the advantages of taking part in the Buyers Mission?
Buyers admitted in the mission will benefit from:
- coverage of travel expenses to Poland (economy class flight);
- coverage of accommodation expenses during the stay in Poland (3/4-star hotel, all meals included);
- travel insurance cost;
- visa fees (reimbursement);
- free access-all-areas pass to Polagra Food 2019;
- personal itinerary of B2B talks with Polish food and beverage companies during the matchmaking sessions;
- participation in field visits to selected food/beverage production or processing plants in Poland;
- participation in other events hold by the Organizer;
- interpreters’ service during B2B meetings (if needed);
- local transfers (between airport/hotel/fairs/field visits);
- dedicated support team before and during the mission.
- cost resulting from changing the approved economy class flight;
- hotel upgrades or any personal extras at the hotel. These should be settled directly with the hotel upon your departure;
- taxi fares if arriving / departing outside approved Buyers Mission Programme dates.
What are the Mission Buyer’s Commitments?
As a Mission Buyer, you commit to follow the Mission Programme, in particular:
- to attend business meetings with individually invited Polish companies of your interest;
- to visit the Polagra Food 2019 Fair;
- to participate in field visits;
- to submit evaluation and follow up survey.
Registration for Buyers Mission
Please declare your interest via e-mail to email@example.com by the 12th of September 2019.
Source: The National Support Centre for Agriculture (KOWR)